Monday, February 26, 2007

oopppsss!!!!!

So I have neglected my blog for a while, heck I think my son uses my computer (remember he is only 1.5 years old, he is not really using in a construction way, more like a destructive way!) more then I do!!!!!

So, Since I have not been around lately, I think I will fill you in. I found out in dec that hellion #2 is on the way some time in early Aug. Of course lucky for me pregnancy is a breeze. No morning sickness of any kind, only mild, yet very annoying cramps, and those are only once in a while. Other then having to pee ALLLLL the time, it is nice not having to deal with hell week for the next couple months. So at this point, we have about 3-4 weeks before our ultrasound to find out, and yes, if the little monster will let us, we ARE finding out!!!!! I hate to be surprised. Of course if it is a girl, we do not have the money to run out and buy a whole new wardrobe for her, so she is going to have to live in hand-me-downs for a while. I am sure for the first 2 years it should not cause too much damage!!!

Oh well. My 2 boys are in bed, so that means I have a few minutes to actually work on something, like to crochet!!!!!! So until next time (which might be awhile!!!!)

No comments: