Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blah

So one would think as much as I long for my days off and weekends that I would not be so stinking bored at home. Of course it is not much fun being home with a 2 year old all day, and then when the hubby gets home, he figures that since I am not at work that he can do whatever and I am still watching a 2 year old all night. I love my son, but I am also 7 months preggos, there is only so much I can take. Well verdict of today is that I am at least off the rest of this week. I get to call on Friday about next week. So yeah, at least 3 more days off being paid jack-crap on the wonderful unemployment system the state has set up. Granted I am happy I am getting paid at all, but I would rather be working and making decent money instead of sitting home all day making crap that I can not even live off of. I will never understand how people can sit around not having a job, and suck the welfare system dry. now I am not saying that all people on Welfare are like that, just the ones that are too lazy to go get a job. Welfare is a great system, unfortunately WAY to many people abuse it, and that sucks. But anyways, I guess I am done for the day. I am just bored and really want to go back to work.

No comments: