Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tote swap

So once again the managers of Crochet Depot have done it again! They have found an interesting exchange/swap that I had a blast doing, and I was more then spoiled by my swap partner.

First I am posting pics of the tote I made and sent to my partner.

I LOVE how this bag turned out, and I might just have to make another one for myself! I used good old Red heart yarn, and this pattern: Retro Mosaic Yarn Tote. I used various shades of blue, and I almost looks like waves to me! I lined the bag with a pretty blotchy blue print.




I also wanted to send my partner more then just a tote, so I made a Dragon!!!! I love his colors!



And now, for what my partner sent to me!

I could not believe my eyes when I opened the box! My bag is GORGEOUS!!!! It is turquoise with a pretty turquoise, purple, blue, green variegated. And it was loaded with goodies! Trust me, the pictures do not do this bag justice at all!!!



1 comment:

Crafty Andy said...

I am glad you liked your stuff. It is nice to have you as an exchange partner!