Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update

So the good news first. My wonderful daddy has come to the rescue! He dropped by to inspect my dryer, and thankfully it was just a bad breaker. An inexpensive fix. My dryer is now running perfectly!

and the bad news. I am once again laid off. I wish my job was more stable. I hate wondering from day to day if I am going to be going to work or not. Unfortunately there is not much else out there, especially since I have worked at the same place for over 8 years. Any entry level position would not pay me what I am making now. My options are dwindling very quickly. ::sigh:: All I can do is keep going forward, and look for any opportunity I can, I suppose.

1 comment:

Crafty Andy said...

COngratulations, now you have an avenue of open doors, choose wisely and have fun! I am glad your dryer was a simple thing.